Welcome all food lovers young and old, novice and profesional. All are welcome. Please feel free to look around and make comments on anything or everything. Comments can keep us humble or expand our heads so feel free to be honest and ask questions.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Blowing Smoke

Another one of my many hobbies and food weaknesses is Barbecue. I've competed in BBQ competitions and won a few awards. I love to smoke foods. It, like vanilla, gives the food a taste that you can't get just any where. I've smoked everything from cookies to prime rib. I've even won a first place for my smoked Cre'me Brule'e (Thats right smoked Cre'me Brule'e) I'll smoke anything once. (I'm starting to sound like a drug addict.) I have recipes for smoked apple pie, Cheese cake, Chocolate chip cookies and many other foods and desserts that I will share over time in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment