Welcome all food lovers young and old, novice and profesional. All are welcome. Please feel free to look around and make comments on anything or everything. Comments can keep us humble or expand our heads so feel free to be honest and ask questions.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pure Liquid Sunshine

                                                      Pure Liquid Sunshine





  I have fallen in love with a bug. The incredible honeybee. The last few years I have picked up a new hobby. Beekeeping. I never thought that a insect could be so fascinating. I started out with a single hive and now I have four in may back yard and three more down at my store.



"Oh" did I forget to mention I also have a new Beekeeping business. My Friend Nate Hall and my father Mike Bachman and myself have opened a new beekeeping business for hobbyist. Deseret Hive Supply. (my wife Annessa is also an invaluable asset to the business. I get into these things and she is right there with me.) (Thank you for all you do I love you more than you will ever know)
The store
I guess I let my Hobie run away. We sale everything a hobbyist beekeeper needs to raise bees and harvest the wonderful liquid sunshine that they produce. Honey

I will have to post recipes using honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment